Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ruffin' around on the Trampoline

I have been putting the boys on the trampoline since they were babies hoping that one day they would get used to it and want to jump with us. That day is here and they are WILD!! Tristan, Barrett and Soren wrestle while Eliana bounces them around. Tristan still gets a little rough but Barrett is the toughest. He is seriously strong! He can get a death grip on you and it hurts like non other!

PS off the topic. Eliana asked me if there will be food in Heaven. I told her there should be and then she asked me "How would you know? You've never been there." She is just too smart for her own good.

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

Still laughing about Ellie's comment :). Looks like you have been having fun. And I love the picture of the kids underwater.