Friday, September 11, 2009

Dog food, dog food everywhere...dog food, dog food in my hair!!!



The boys love to go out on the patio and feed Diesel his food. They think it is SO much fun to play fetch with his food. They hide it in crevasses, stuff it in toys and worst of all...they eat it!! I used to stress out about it but realized that there are worse things they could be putting in their mouths. The funny part is when I catch them in action. As soon as I step out into the patio I give them "the eye" and say spit! They both start spitting out all that nasty dog food. It is so discusting and hilarious all at the same time! Now I need to catch Soren on video as he is sliding at light speed down the stairs and Barrett when he throws one of his silly tantrums.

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

YOu are right - so gross, and yet so funny :). He he!