Last year Chris took Eliana to AK to go fishing with Grandma Elaine and Grandpa Gary. This year was all about the boys! Chris and Tristan flew up with Jess and his dad Jim for 10 days. They had a great time fishing the beautiful waters down in Valdez, AK. I love how the gorgeous mountains climb straight up out of the ocean waters and the waterfalls that come down from the glaciers. Can you tell I am totally jealous that I didn't get to go??!! They had loads of fun fishing but didn't catch as many as they hoped for.
Tristan had fun playing with Gary and Elaine and roaming around the Alaska State fair.
They saw a big black bear that was roaming the camp grounds. They saw several sea otters and sea lions.
There was also this stubborn star fish that was eating their bait.
I should just have Chris post about it since he was there! I sure did miss them and was ready for Tristan to give me a big hug.
1 comment:
Wow, those pictures make me want to go to Alaska. It looks like they had a fantastic time. Next time he should totally take you :).
Post a Comment