Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter fun

The morning started off a little mixed up. Tristan has been sick so he slept in late. The babies were up first and I didn't think about them going after all the eggs the Easter bunny had set out the night before. By the time Eliana had woken up I had already picked up all the eggs in the house. When she woke up she found her basket and I explained about the eggs and told her after Tristan woke up we would hide all the eggs outside.

Chris gave a talk in Church and I was SO bummed I didn't get to hear it. The Stake President said it was Masterful and he was Spiritually edified and everyone I spoke to that day commented on how much they enjoyed his talk. I am truly sad I missed it. After Chris came home we hid the eggs and all the kids came outside for the hunt. I think they had more fun hunting eggs at our home than any other place. It is great to have a nice, big yard to hide them in. This year I put little toys in the eggs instead of candy. I haven't really been limiting their candy intake as much as normal, I just want all of it to be gone asap.

I attempted family pictures. I have a feeling from now on family photos are going to be a real head ache with these kids.

Our Easter was filled with family togetherness, the love of Christ and an appreciation for the Atonement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was good to see you today! Yes I really enjoyed listening to Chris' talk. I even repeated some of it to Robert.