The babies are walking...yeah!!! Soren started about a week ago and walks about 90% of the time. Barrett started walking on his knees 3-4 weeks ago and that is his preferred way of cruising the house. I catch him walking through the house but as soon as he spots me he gets down on his knees. I give him another week or two till he is trying to keep up with Soren. It is ironic since Barrett was the first to sit-up and to crawl. I guess one can never truly predict these things.
Eliana is turning into a beautiful little girl. Her hair is almost down to her waist and she is all about giving and getting hugs lately. She is learning to read and doing an incredible job. She is very enthusiastic about reading. She has made some good friends in her pre-k class this year. I am hoping we will have plenty of friends for play dates this summer. I am already getting anxious about having all 4 of them home all the time. I have a couple friends that we are planning trade-offs with. I think we will be at the pool a lot this summer! Hopefully the babies will enjoy the water like they do in the bath.
Tristan's birthday is TODAY! He is now a big boy of 4 years. I can hardly believe it. Where is the time going. We had a great little party planned for today but he has been sick with a high fever. If his fever is gone all of today then we will re-invite all this little friends, but for now it is going to be our little family, Jess and maybe the neighbors. We are cooking out on the Big Green Egg and having cake while the kids run around back and jump on the trampoline. Tristan is going through a fun yet difficult phase. He is all boy and loves to go shooting with his daddy. Soren loves to give Tristan hugs and Barrett just laughs at the crazy things Tristan does. Most of all I love Tristan's sweet spirit. He can be the most loving and kind little guy.
Today we are going to J.F. Gregory Park for a massive Easter Egg hunt. Last year it was insane to see the mass numbers of kids rush the park to find all the eggs. Even though it is craziness, the kids still have a great time so it is worth going.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment