I just love Eliana's smile in this photo. She is getting better and better at telling the babies apart. For some reason she favors Barrett. Maybe because he is more even tempered. I have to say that so far these are very well behaved babies. And a HUGE advantage to having them in the nursery for 10 days was now they can sleep through anything. My kids are extremely loud, especially since we got wood floors put in the house. Not once have the boys woke up crying because of Eli and Tristan's screams. Lets just hope it stays this way.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Proud Sister
I just love Eliana's smile in this photo. She is getting better and better at telling the babies apart. For some reason she favors Barrett. Maybe because he is more even tempered. I have to say that so far these are very well behaved babies. And a HUGE advantage to having them in the nursery for 10 days was now they can sleep through anything. My kids are extremely loud, especially since we got wood floors put in the house. Not once have the boys woke up crying because of Eli and Tristan's screams. Lets just hope it stays this way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cute picture! I have a feeling that Ellie will be a great helper for you over the years.
PS. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything!!
Congratulations! your twins are adorable, as are other children. Well, strangers can find your blog (Ilinked on another crafty/mom's blog and found yours and thought you looked great and saw your wonderful belly! (my #4 daughter just had her first baby and we took the same photo of her.)Anyway, just wanted to say you have a beautiful family and your blog is wonderful!
What a natural! She will be a big help to you. I hope all is going well in your home with the beautiful babies.
Post a Comment