Sunday, January 13, 2008
Mommy, Daddy, Soren and Barrett are HOME!!
We have had a busy and exciting day. We all loaded up in the Excursion to pick up Soren and Barrett at the hospital. Eliana and Tristan were SO excited. Eli helped me push the little crib all the way out to the front of the hospital. The whole drive home the kids kept commenting on the babies and wanted to take pictures with my camera. Most of the ones Tristan took didn't come out but he had a good time none the less. We are all trying to get settled and situated. Balancing everything is going to be a challenge but we will hopefully figure it out. I am totally pooped so I will post more later. This Mamma has to catch up on some Zzzz's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YEAH!!!!
I'm excited for ALL of you! Congrats again!
Loves!
Post a Comment