Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I'm a slacker!

OK, keeping up with a blog after having twins and keeping my sanity with my 4 and 2 year old isn't as easy as I thought. Not because I couldn't make time, but because I simply haven't been in the mood. I guess that is what lack of sleep does to me.

The babies are doing great. They are around 7 lbs and growing fast. Tristan is a huge handful and is more defiant than I ever thought posssible. If we had a candid camera around on Sunday morning it would have definately hit the You Tube fast. I am completely at a loss with how to control this kid!! I am truely hopeing it is just a phase because of our new additions...whew...I am running out of ideas to get Tristan to behave. I have to say that Tristan is still adorable and captures my heart (almost) everytime I look at him.




I have gotten up and down from this chair 7 times since I started this post. It is 11pm and Chris isn't home from work yet. The babies needed to be changed and fed and now I am rushing to finish this so I can get my little (big) behind in bed. I am hopeing for an easy night. We've had some nights that we wanted to pull our hair out X2. Having a baby is challenging at times. Having 2 new babies is assuredly chaotic. Well, I am going to set a goal of posting at least once a week. If you check my blog and it has been longer...send me an email and harrass me a little. Thanks

5 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Yea! You posted!! And hey, if anybody has an excuse for not posting very often, it is you, so don't beat yourself up too much about it. Cute pics, by the way :).

Melanie said...

You are doing great! I have a book for you to borrow that might help with Tristan! It helped me a lot with my strong willed kids (and husband)!

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Jen,
Oh My goodness...the twins are so adorable! I can't believe you are a mom of four! I think of calling you at least twice a week and then I talk myself out of it because I think...she is way too busy to talk. I will call soon...!
You are an Amazing Mom!
Loves

Tamra said...

I just had to laugh when you said you'd beeen up seven times in such a short while. We think of you often as we enjoy the comforts of living on our cul-de-sac. If anyone can do this you can! you are such a great mom and an inspiration to me. I've been hoping you would post more pics. The babies are adorable!
~Hugs
Tamra