Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Milk-we-go-down-the-stairs!! Weeee

It isn't even safe to go to the bathroom these days without worry of some kind of disaster happening! I go into the kitchen to find 2 diapers that had been slid off of 2 little butts on the floor. I begin my search to find Barrett happily playing in Tristan's room but Soren...that Soren is a different story. After I hear the strangest noise come tumbling down the stairs I ran to check it out. Soren was sitting at the top of the stairs with a big grin that was covered with a white mustache. He took the milk carton that was on the counter and was drinking it out of the (gal)bottle, ON THE STAIRS!! That tumbling noise was the milk jug at the bottom. I can just imagine it in slow motion as the jug is flying through the air, bouncing from step to step and that lovely flow of milk as it gets all over the carpet. Ohhh, I was mad at this little guy. They are safely locked in their seats eating breakfast while I cleaned it up and came here to vent!! I just pray that all their food is in their belly and not on the floor.

3 comments:

Wier Family said...

HAHAHA! They certainly give you a run for your money.

Lisa Brown said...

You need some sort of cage to put them in for any time you need to use the bathroom or take a shower :). I am sure they would find a way to escape though - he he!

John and Victoria said...

I'm sure you're really mad but that is a hilarious story! They certainly keep you busy!