So Tristan was getting out of the tub and drying off when he asks me to leave the bathroom. I knew he was up to something so I peaked my head in and saw him spit on Eliana's towel!!! When I scolded him be being naughty and sent him to time out he kept saying "Eli did it first!" I swear, these two are always at it.
Tonight I gave all 3 boys hair cuts. They look SO handsome! Tristan was last and the boys were in the tub, so I thought...they were running around the house naked playing tug-o-war with a slinky. They were laughing so hard they could hardly stand up.
This is the last week of school and many of Eliana's friends are moving away. She came to me in tears because she doesn't want to move and leave her friends and home. After explaining things to her she didn't think it was fair that we don't even know when or where we are going. It must be hard being a 6 year old and thinking of such stresses. On a brighter note...Eli is reading fantastically!! She is currently reading the Magic Tree House series and loves to read to Grandma and Grandpa on the phone before bed. It helps me as I am trying to put the boys to bed. She is a very bright little girl.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment