I have never heard a baby actually say "GaGa GooGoo" before. I always thought it was something you would hear on tv or in conversations as jokes but never really out of a child's mouth. Soren says it as clear as day! AND it is his new word for Airplane. So he looks up to the sky or at his toy planes and say's GaGa Goo Goo. I can't help but crack up laughing. This morning we were having balloon sword fights and his word for balloon is "BA-momo". This is so funny to me because he has actually said balloon and airplane before the correct way. He is actually making up his own language and laughing as he does it. Should I be worried he is regressing in language? Or do all kids think it is funny to make crazy sounds come out of their mouths?
To top off the humor in the house Barrett has discovered the tabs on his diaper. He thinks it is a miracle he can take off his own diaper without taking 10 minutes to pull them down. So I have been chasing him all morning to keep him dressed. I am thinking potty training is around the corner soon.
Tuesday, June 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He he! So fun to read about your crazy twins :). And Soren is fine - as long as you keep saying the real words for everything, he will eventually follow suit. He probably thinks he is being hilarious, which he is :). And lily did the diaper removal stage - so not fun.
Post a Comment