Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A stinky disaster!

Last night the boys were taking a bath when Eli and Tristan came in to the bathroom wanting to get in the tub. I quickly dried off the boys and sent them into the living room while Eli and Tristan got undressed and in the tub. It was no longer than 1-2 minutes when I went out and picked up Soren to get him dressed. I put him on my bed and he brought his big Lightening McQueen toy. I noticed a terrible poopy smell but couldn't see anything. Then I noticed some brown stuff on the car! It was POOP!! Where did it come from and why did Soren just roll it all over my bed!!?? I went back into the living room to get Barrett and noticed pee all over the floor. 2 spots to be exact with dribbles everywhere. Then to my horror I saw poop smeared all over the arm of the couch where Soren had been driving his car, also on the floor and who knows where else. After I got it cleaned up I still smelled something awful and couldn't place it. Chris came home and noticed right away it was something on the kitchen counter. A small toy motorcycle was laying on the counter and had poop filled in every little crevice. That one went straight into the trash!

I can vow that from now on I will NOT let naked babies run free in my house, not for ONE second!

This morning the boys were outside on the back patio and roaming the back yard chasing squirrels with Diesel. Next thing I know they are washing their mud covered shoes in Diesels water bowl. Great! Muddy water all over the patio, soggy shoes and mischievous boys! Will I ever recover from the terrible 2's. Wait they aren't even 2 yet!!! Can we just skip to the terrific 3's PLEASE!!

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

So I feel totally guilty for laughing at this, but it totally brought back memories of when Lily took off her diaper and smeared poop all over my mom's living room when she was 2. She also did it that quickly too.

PS. Go read this post from our friends who have twins: http://isaac-asher.blogspot.com/2009/10/and-father-of-year-award-goes-to.html