Thursday, February 02, 2006

Hello ALL


My friend Heidi gave me inspiration to start my own blog. So here it is! I can't promise that it will be entertaining. I can promise it will be filled with silly pictures of my kids. I probably picked a poor time to start this as I am very tired and achey from chasing the kids and Lanie all morning long. I had to bathe Lanie twice as she just had to roll around in the mud. Eli's bumm rolled around in mudd too...Twice in one morning. Too much Mudd for moms liking. Everytime Tristan sneezes it looks like Niagra falls is streaming out of his nose. Poor thing has been sick for a couple weeks now. My mornings start early these days. Tristan woke up at 4 dark 30 this morning. I tried my darndest to get him back to sleep with no success. SO no wonder it feels like bed time at noon. Well, the kids are calling.

No comments: