Tuesday, May 12, 2009

In paris

Well, we are in the Paris airport waiting to catch our flight to Rome. We are tired but have had a good journey so far. I am totally excited about the 3 weeks to come. It was a little hard saying good bye to the kids. Eliana woke up this morning happy and normal but when she saw Grandma and Grandpa at the house so early she realized that today was the day. She started to get really sad and cried. She got better after talking about all the fun things we would be bringing back for her. We walked her to the bus stop and she seemed fine. Tristan came with us to the airport and cried after we left for 10 mins or so until Grandpa took him to walmart to buy a little pool. Which I hear the babies absolutely LOVE. They are water junkies for sure. I didn't get to kiss the babies goodbye because they were sleeping when we left. I miss them already but it is not weighing heavily on my mind. I am sure once all the fun starts I wont miss them as much.

I will post pictures for the kids and all to see. Ciao!

2 comments:

Wier Family said...

JEALOUS!

Lisa Brown said...

If anybody needs a vacation, it is you! Enjoy, enjoy!!